After School Program
The CCOC After School Program is held every Monday thru Friday school . It is a free program open to students between grades Kindergarten and 6th Grade.
We have a great time at the CCOC. Here’s what a typical day looks like:
3:05 pm – Snack time!
3:25 pm – Announcements/Program Lesson
3:45 pm – Homework Time
4:30 pm – Free time
5:30-6 pm Parent’s Pick up time
Kids and Youth, come check us out! We have a blast together and it beats staying home alone! Come for:
- Homework Help
- Playing at Nester Park
- Hang Out Time
Parents, while at the CCOC your child will:
- be cared for by nurturing volunteers
- have time to do homework and improve their skills in math, reading and studying
- learn Bible stories
- talk about the highs and lows of their day in adult led small groups
- participate in art, music, fitness and life skills enrichment activities
- practice good social skills by hanging out with new and old friends
- experience the love of Christ through Christian Community and caring adults
Adults, we need your help!
If you would like to come hang out with kids once a week or once a month, please contact Bryan Anderson to volunteer! (Office Hours starting 09/04 are from 1-3pm or after 5:30pm during school week)
- If you have a hobby, skill or passion you’d like to share, please consider spending an hour with the kids to teach them something you love. contact Bryan Anderson for more information.
- Email contact is Bryan@ccocmn.org or by phone the number is 320-523-6318