How Can I Help?
The CCOC is operated entirely by donations. Our community keeps the CCOC doors open for children, youth and families. We need your help! Whether you give items, money or your time, you can be a part of what God is doing through the CCOC!
- Donate Items
- Donate Money
After School Volunteer
Carry the love of Christ to kids and families. Ask kids how they’re doing, lead them to explore the Bible, help with homework.
- 3:00 – 6:00 pm (or as much time as you’d like) See schedule below. Come once a week, once a month or every other week.
- 3:05 pm – Snack
- (serve snack, welcome kids, talk or play board games)
- 3:25 pm – Announcement/Program Lesson
- (sit with kids as they hear from one of the pastors in our community, a local business or organization members, or a volunteer sharing there passions with the kids!)
- 3:45 pm – Silent Reading and Homework Time – we especially need people during this time
- (assist with reading directions, listen to kids read, read to kids, quiz spelling words)
- 4:30 – Hang Time!
- (play games, help with the activity of the day, sign kids out when their parents come)
- 5:30 – Clean Up Time
- 6:00 – Go in Peace, Serve the Lord!
- Come from 2:45 – 3:45 to set out, serve and clean up snack. See the kid’s smiling faces while you’re here!
CCOC Board Member
- Meet one time a month for one hour to guide the mission of the CCOC.
- We work hard at maintaining one board member from every BOLD area congregation.
- Board members serve as a liaison between the CCOC and their congregation and tell stories about the CCOC in the community.
Help with annual events such as:.
- Thanksgiving Dinner
- Christmas Dinner
- Easter Egg Hunt
Donate Items, in order of greatest need:
- Bingo Prizes for the kids!
- Coloring Pencils/Markers things that the kids can make crafts with because we love to make crafts!
- White office paper
Ok, so it’s much more exciting to donate your time or an item you know we need, but the CCOC also needs plain old money to continue this ministry. We need to heat the building in the winter, do repairs as needed, and pay for electricity and water. These things are not so exciting, but equally needed so kids and adults can experience God’s love through the CCOC. Please consider giving a monetary gift so kids can wash their hands, stay warm, and use lights to see what they’re doing.